It was a day at the races with Zachary Levi and Keanu Reeves


Written by Rosy on April 17, 2010 - 10:56 am


It was a big day at the races here in Long Beach, California. Some of Hollywood's biggest stars came out for the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach though a few were a bit disappointing. I want to preface this story by saying that I found out this race was going to be happening at nearly the last minute. So there wasn't much time for me to get my press credentials in order. But I never really mind going and being a part of the fan crowd. Sadly, the celebrity events were held behind enormous fences which is fine but then they put banners clearly across almost every tiny gap where fans could get a glimpse. This was the special People Magazine area and all the celebrity racers had their Scion's featured there and they posed for photographers inside them which you can see in these photos. Zachary Levi posted the fastest time of all celebrities to earn the pole position in the 34th-annual Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race. Levi, the star of the NBC sitcom "Chuck," narrowly beat actors Adrien Brody and Brian Austin Green in the qualifying race. Levi will lead the pack tomorrow in what has become the world's longest-running, most successful celebrity racing event. CART Champion Jimmy Vasser finished first among all drivers and won in the Pro category, followed closely by Formula Drift Champion Tanner Foust. "I did it!" said an exuberant Levi at a news conference after the qualifying session. "This is a great race, with a terrific group of people, that benefits an amazing cause. I can't describe how pumped I am for tomorrow's race." I had the pleasure of sneaking in to the area and meeting Levi! He was not only a lot taller than I expected but even HOTTER! On the down side was race car driver and fellow Miami resident Helio Castroneves who just couldn't be bothered by fans. I tried to have a quick chat while he was just hanging out in the pit area and he just was too cool for that. Guess who won't get any future press from me?! Did I mention how handsome Zachary Levi was? I am mostly disappointed that I missed out on Keanu Reeves. He was the person I was most looking forward to meeting. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the races today or tomorrow. Here is to hoping the TV Land Awards will rock even harder! http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/2010/04/17/it-was-a-day-at-the-races-with-zachary-levi-and-keanu-reeves/


It was a day at the races with Zachary Levi and Keanu Reeves Accidental Sexiness http://bit.ly/dnHHAn


http://my.opera.com/celebfan2/albums/show.dml?id=1809981


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sociofluid


 

K2 Modify 2007 | Use it. But don't abuse it.